The workday can be long at eight or more hours. And, it can be rough to get through the day when you miss lunch or don’t have refreshments available when you want them. Fortunately, there is a solution — a San Francisco Bay Area micro-market. More businesses are thinking about installing micro-markets when they reopen their offices in the fall. In this blog, we’ll share information about micro-markets so you can make an informed decision.
What is a micro-market?
A micro-market is an unmanned retail space where people can purchase foods and beverages at a self-service kiosk. We like to think of it as vending on steroids. It’s a great solution for businesses that want a cafe in the office but don’t want to have to hire staff to manage it. Micro-markets can include a variety of fresh and healthy products that are restocked constantly. Most importantly, micro-markets can be customized to fit any size and shape break room.
Setting up a San Francisco Bay Area micro-market
The Bayco Vending team will meet you to learn about your goals, needs for the space, as well as obtain a budget. We create a detailed proposal for you to review. Once the proposal is approved, we schedule a date to install the micro-market. Our team of professionals will install coolers, racks, shelves, and other equipment as well as security cameras within the market. We also install the easy-to-use self-checkout kiosk, which accepts credit cards, mobile wallets, and cash payments. Multiple payment methods make the kiosk convenient for employees to use. Finally, we stock the micro-market with a variety of refreshments including fresh foods, tasty snacks, and refreshing drinks. The setup can take several hours or all day depending on the size and scope of the micro-market. Our San Francisco Bay Area team will make sure there is minimal disruption to your office during the installation process.
A Micro-Market can benefit the business and employees
Micro-markets are beneficial for all parties and can enhance the overall break room environment.
- Micro-markets are ideal for companies that have no cafes or restaurants that sell foods or drinks nearby. For example, warehouse facilities are often located far from the center of town. This makes it hard for employees to find a place to eat.
- A micro-market keeps employees onsite leading to increased productivity for the business.
- Employees save money because they don’t need to drive around town looking for refreshments.
- The company can reward employees by depositing money into their micro-market accounts. This can be done for employee appreciation events, company competitions, special milestones, and more.
- Employees can strengthen social bonds and improve the workplace culture by eating lunch together in the office break room.
- Employees will have access to refreshments 24/7 no matter how early or late they work.
- Our team can offer healthy foods and drinks in the micro-market. This can lead to healthy and happy employees.
An ideal way to welcome employees back to the office
To sum up, your San Francisco Bay Area business may want to consider a micro-market solution. A micro-market will allow everyone to stay in the office for food and drinks. This is safer for the business and the employees as we all recover from the Covid-19 pandemic. Moreover, this may be the ideal way to make employees feel comfortable in the office again. And, if you really want to delight employees, you may want to combine the micro-market with our San Francisco Bay Area office coffee services. These two services complement each other. A micro-market solution is your chance to elevate the break room experience.
For more information about micro-market, office coffee, office pantry, vending, or cash & carry services for your San Francisco Bay Area break room, contact Bayco Vending at 650-589-5252 or email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!